Welcome to the Child Development Club. Hopefully you are using this website to find information about child development, either from our blog, resource links, You Tube channel, Pinterest account or events calendar.
This website and the information it contains is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation with a qualified practitioner.
Before relying on any information you find on www.childdevelopmentclub.org, use common sense, make your own inquiries and seek professional opinion.
Material in this publication is made available on the understanding that the Child Development Club is not providing professional advice. Before relying on any of the material in this site, readers should obtain appropriate professional advice. Views and recommendations of third parties, which are also included in this site, do not necessarily reflect the views of the Child Development Club, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
The Child Development Club does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, the Child Development Club disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
If you use another site linked from this site:
1. You do so at your own risk and acknowledge that we do not control or endorse those websites or their content;
2. You will no longer be subject to the terms and conditions of this site but may be subject to the terms and conditions of the linked site.
The Child Development Club endeavors to provide information sourced from reliable research based on peer reviewed journals, recognized texts, government publications and therapeutic approaches that have demonstrated efficacy. The content on this site is periodically updated and reviewed by international expertise in child development. The authors reserve the right to modify the content of the website at any time.
Personal Information and Your Privacy:
You supply ‘personal information’ to us when you subscribe to one of our email newsletters, submit postings on the comments links, complete a survey or poll, provide feedback on our content, submit parenting tips or email us.
The personal information we collect from your contributions is used to contact you about postings, the newsletter, and keep in touch with you. When you register you give us a license to deal with the postings as necessary to perform these technical and administrative functions. We will never give your personal information to any company or individual for commercial purposes.
Your rights are taken seriously by our team. If you think your rights have been breached, or if you have a complaint about Child Development Club website, contact us so that we can investigate the issue and make sure it is resolved. Please use our Contact Us form for follow up.
Comments and Blog Postings:
Commenting contributors agree to follow the following guidelines for use and accept that they are liable for the content of their posts. The Child Development Club reserves the right to remove any material posted on the website that is considered dangerous or harmful, and to terminate your participation in a discussion at our discretion if you disregard the terms and conditions of use, which form a legal agreement between you and Child Development Club when you access the childdevelopmentclub.org website.
- Don’t advertise. Comments are for discussions about the general information on the page. If interested in ad space, please go to Advertise with Us.
- Be respectful at all times. You may have strong feelings about a topic, and you may encounter different or challenging ideas, but show respect to all users of this website and avoid being rude, abusive or dismissive of others. This includes respect for their race, religion, political views, and other beliefs and experiences. It is illegal to make racist, sexist or homophobic comments, harass or 'stalk' any person, or make defamatory statements or personal attacks on another person. A defamatory statement about a person is one which would make others think less of that person.
- Keep in mind. The Child Development Club reserves the right to omit any material that it determines to be in bad taste.
- Blog postings are not a source of professional support – emergency or otherwise – for anyone experiencing personal difficulties or in need of special assistance. Such difficulties are best discussed with a professional or healthcare practitioner.
- Don’t impersonate someone else. You must not pretend to be another person when posting a message, but it is fine to use an internet ‘handle’, which is a label that identifies you without using your real name.
- Be accurate and truthful about your experiences.
- PG rating. Avoid swearing as it offends a lot of people. We want everyone to feel welcome, so be as colorful as you like, but keep it clean.
- You must not copy material belonging to a third party, or in any way infringe others’ intellectual property rights; otherwise, you may expose yourself and the Child Development Club to legal action. You should use your own words and not copy from books, films, other websites or any other material.
- Use common sense. Remember you are posting to a public website so be careful not to give out personal details about yourself or anyone else, Do not post anyone’s email address, phone number, or postal address on a comment; if you want to exchange personal information, you can use the Contact Us function instead.
- Do not post copyrighted material or material that you have copied from another source such as published articles, a text book, song lyrics etc.
- Do not re-produce whole blog posts without permission from the authors. Please always link to the source when sharing information.